(CNN) — The three men accused in the February 23 shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery were indicted Wednesday by a grand jury, a district attorney said.
Glynn County’s Grand Jury has indicted Travis McMichael, Greg McMichael and William R. Bryan on malice and felony murder charges in Arbery’s death, Cobb District Attorney Joyette M. Holmes said at a press conference.
Arbery, a Black man, was jogging outside Brunswick, Georgia, on February 23 when Gregory McMichael and his son Travis, chased him, authorities said.
This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Family confirms remains found at Daybell home are missing children
- Fireworks are legal through July 5th in Utah, but not everywhere
- Utah missionary killed in Georgia bike accident
- Fireworks and pets: keeping furry friends safe during firework season
- Possible coronavirus on cruise ship causes huge problems for Utah couple
- Volunteers of America
- 17 Latter-day Saint temples to reopen for sealings on Monday
- Judge rules Chad Daybell should face trial in case of missing kids
- Five bars temporarily closed for violating COVID-19 health orders
- Mark Hamill called an 11-year-old ‘Star Wars’ fan with an R2-D2 bionic arm a hero