Take a Deep Breath: 5 Reasons Zermatt Utah in Midway is the Relaxing Getaway You’ve Been Looking For
This article about what to do on your relaxing trip to Midway Utah is sponsored by Zermatt Utah
Let’s face it, everyone could use a getaway right now. So where should you go if you just want some time to yourself to relax? Look no further than Zermatt Utah in Midway, UT. Here are 5 reasons Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa is the relaxing getaway you’ve been looking for.
Whether you are looking for a great place to go mountain biking, hiking, camping, horseback riding, or even golfing on two separate golf courses, Wasatch Mountain State Park is the place you want to check out first. It’s the most developed state park in Utah and you could actually spend a full day here or more.
Then after Wasatch Mountain State Park, check out Memorial Hill. Memorial Hill is one of the most peaceful places in midway. The hill itself stands over the Heber Valley and has some of the best-unobstructed views of the area. The beautiful Memorial on the peak is dedicated to those who have served in any United States military conflict while also a citizen of Wasatch County.
Next, the nearby Provo River is rated as a blue ribbon river and is great for beginners and advanced anglers alike. The typical size of brown and rainbow trout in the Provo River measures 18″ or more! You’ll finally leave feeling like a much more accomplished angler!
One of the most breathtaking golf courses in the state of Utah is The Soldier Hollow Golf Course. The course is a par 72 with two 18-hole courses. Soldier Hollow’s courses, the Gold and Silver courses, offer challenges to the most seasoned golfer. Plus you get amazing views of the Heber Valley. The courses are nicely groomed, so playing it will feel like butter. And you will have plenty of space to open up and relax.
There’s no way you’ll fit all these activities into just one day. Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa is an amazing place to kick up your feet and relax. It’s Swiss-inspired atmosphere will make you feel like you just got off of a plane in Switzerland. Start with a relaxing visit to the Spa at Zermatt where the world-class services will melt any tension away. Then, hit the pool and the mini-golf course right on the property.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- 4 tips for getting a COVID-19 vaccine appointment booked sooner in Utah
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit
- Special delivery: Over 500,000 protective face masks transported to Salt Lake International Airport
- Video of accusations at a fast and testimony meeting sparks response
- What it was like hunting memes outside Area 51
- Police make sixth arrest in the kidnapping and murder of Kearns woman