KEARNS- Unified Police Department has responded to the scene of a shooting in Kearns. The shooting occurred near 4800 W 5400 S.
One man is injured and the other is on the run within the area. Investigators reported a 9-1-1 call around 4:55 pm Wednesday evening of an 18-year-old male who is allegedly injured from a gunshot wound.
He was reportedly shot by someone in the same car as him. The victim was transported with two gunshot wounds and non-life-threatening injuries.
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- Police say West Valley City man planned mass shooting during SLC protest
- Sports stars J.J. Watt and Kealia Ohai were married Saturday
- AP changes writing style to capitalize ”b” in Black
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…