(CNN) — Elvis Presley’s grandson Benjamin Keough has died, a representative for his mother, Lisa Marie Presley, said. He was 27.
Keough died in Calabasas, California, Roger Widynowski told CNN Sunday.
The representative said he did not have further details on the circumstances of Keough’s death, including the date.
Presley is “entirely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated,” Widynowski said in a statement, “but trying to stay strong for her 11 year old twins and her oldest daughter Riley.”
“She adored that boy. He was the love of her life,” Widynowski said.
Keough’s father was the musician Danny Keough.
Keough had a striking resemblance to his actor/singer grandfather. Priscilla Presley was his maternal grandmother.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Volunteers for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints detained in Russia
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Utah earthquake preparation and “The Big One”
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Kamala Harris arrives in Utah and tours This Is the Place Heritage Park
- One dead, two injured in overnight Salt Lake shooting
- Fake high school sports sponsorship scam targeting Utah businesses
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights