DRAPER, Utah — The Utah State Tax Commission has announced that the DMV office at 14555 South Minute Man Drive in Draper will be closed until further notice after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronaviruses transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- Utah ski resorts plan for good year despite low snow, pandemic
- Hill Air Force Base Open Aircraft Day
- Seraph Young, first female voter, finally gets misspelled headstone corrected
- Police searching for man accused of stealing ducklings from ponds
- Anonymous man pays 12-person dinner bill at Bandit’s Grill and Bar