(CNN) — Tina Turner is back with a remix of her classic hit, “What’s Love Got To Do With It?”
Turner worked with Norwegian producer DJ Kygo on a remix of the song. Kygo last year made a remix of Whitney Houston’s cover of “Higher Love,” which hit the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Kygo announced the news on Instagram, including a picture of himself with Turner, writing that the song will be available on Friday.
“Can’t believe I’m releasing a collab with @LoveTinaTurner this Friday! ‘What’s Love Got to Do With It’ is one of my all time favorite songs,” he wrote, adding, “It feels surreal to get the opportunity to work with such a legendary artist. Can’t wait for you all to hear it.”
“What’s Love Got To Do With It?” was first released in 1984.
Turner last toured in 2008 with her “Tina!: 50th Anniversary Tour.”
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Southeast Utah Health Department – The Hope Squad of Carbon and Emery Counties
- Honoring the Class of 2020
- Home prices increase in Salt Lake City during the pandemic
- Chip Hayes – South Summit Middle School
- BYU nanofiber technology making more effective face masks
- Salt Lake County reopening some rec centers on Monday
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman
- Want to buy a dinosaur? One of the world’s biggest T. rex skeletons is up for sale