CENTERVILLE — Police say that a major water line break has caused significant damage to Main Street between 200 and 300 South in Centerville.
They say that the road is damaged to the extent that the repairs will most likely take until Wednesday to complete.
Police are calling this a ‘hard shut down’ and say that no traffic will be allowed through this area during repairs.
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- Fire-ravaged forests get help from pine cone collectors
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports
- Another 4.4 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week
- What makes soda so addictive?
- Another mountain lion spotted in Salt Lake County
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device