SALT LAKE CITY– The Utah Department of Workforce Services is holding a statewide virtual job fair on July 30, 2020. The event is entirely online and free for anyone looking for a job.
The department’s third virtual job fair will host over 90 employers with more than 1,000 work opportunities. There’s expected to be a plethora of job positions, ranging from retail to manufacturing.
People can access the event on a computer or smartphone. Participants will gain access to a digital floorplan with rows of booths. By clicking on the booth, job seekers will be able to view the company’s profile, job openings and social media.
Additionally, people can live chat with company representatives and share their resumes. Employers will have the chance to interview and offer jobs on the spot.
To participate, job seekers should pre-register at the Department of Workforce Services website. The department is also offering an online workshop the day before to help job seekers prepare for the fair.
The Utah virtual job fair is Thursday, July 30 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates
- Grace Struiksma – Channing Hall Charter School
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward