LOGAN, Utah — Governor Gary Herbert has approved Logan City’s request to mandate a mask be worn in city limits to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
— Utah Dept. of Health (@UtahDepOfHealth) July 30, 2020
Gov. Herbert will be holding a press conference later this morning at 11:30 on the cusp of his self-proclaimed August 1 deadline where he called on Utahn’s to bring the rolling 7-day average of positive COVID-19 cases below 500.
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen
- Taco Tuesday coincides with Cinco de Mayo
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert
- Inside a coronavirus hospital in Italy, doctors warn: get ready
- A dancing cockatoo named Snowball learned 14 moves all by himself
- Chris Evans sending ‘Captain America’ shield to little boy who saved sister from…