LOGAN, Utah — Governor Gary Herbert has approved Logan City’s request to mandate a mask be worn in city limits to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
— Utah Dept. of Health (@UtahDepOfHealth) July 30, 2020
Gov. Herbert will be holding a press conference later this morning at 11:30 on the cusp of his self-proclaimed August 1 deadline where he called on Utahn’s to bring the rolling 7-day average of positive COVID-19 cases below 500.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pornography addiction almost destroys a Utah man’s life
- Number of online crimes against children on pace to double in Utah
- Walmart just boosted pay to $15. It’s not what you think
- Man dies while making a homemade explosive device in Utah
- Donovan Mitchell: good Samaritan deed goes viral
- Vanessa Bryant wins case to obtain names of deputies who allegedly took photos of crash site
- Washington County Search and Rescue report 5 incidents Sunday, including 1 death
- Let’s Get Moving with Maria: The Empowered Wife
- 9/11: Why witnessing the first draft of history isn’t so great for the witnesses
- Utah lawmakers question school mask mandate for K-12 kids