SALT LAKE CITY — The Granite School District will begin to publish the current positive COVID-19 case counts for each of its 86 schools.
In a statement Monday, the district said it will be providing the information in order to give parents the information they need to make decisions for their families.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronaviruses transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 4542)
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1475)
- Ogden Police Department confirms shots fired Wednesday night – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1326)
- Utah health officials release 2 days worth of COVID-19 numbers – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1056)
- 26 more Utahns dead of coronavirus as infection rates drop – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 931)
- Utah health officials release 2 days worth of COVID-19 numbers (pageviews: 825)
- Contests (pageviews: 801)
- Thanksgiving side dishes battle it out for the crown – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 633)