SALT LAKE CITY — The Granite School District will begin to publish the current positive COVID-19 case counts for each of its 86 schools.
In a statement Monday, the district said it will be providing the information in order to give parents the information they need to make decisions for their families.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronaviruses transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
Today’s Top Stories
- Volunteers ready to glean extra fruit around Cache Valley
- Kaysville police, US Marshals arrest man accused of impersonating officer
- Jazz center Rudy Gobert moved to tears by All-Star snub
- Proposed bill would make gun owners civilly liable if a gun they lend out is used in a crime
- Elizabeth Smart reveals details of assault, and what she’s doing about it
- UDOT employees survive avalanche in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- 8-year-old skiier injured after falling from Park City chairlift
- Pro-Hong Kong signs were confiscated at the Washington Wizards game
- Utah Board of Higher Education backs Dixie State University name change
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit