SALT LAKE CITY — The Granite School District will begin to publish the current positive COVID-19 case counts for each of its 86 schools.
In a statement Monday, the district said it will be providing the information in order to give parents the information they need to make decisions for their families.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronaviruses transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
- Utahns 16+ with co-morbidities eligible "effective immediately" for vaccine (pageviews: 6318)
- Alaska woman using outhouse attacked by bear, from below (pageviews: 2720)
- Sand Ridge Jr. High parents want clarification after librarian used racist phrase (pageviews: 1813)
- Alaska woman using outhouse attacked by bear, from below – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1749)
- Provo man arrested in accidental stabbing of toddler (pageviews: 1380)
- Utahns 16+ with co-morbidities eligible “effective immediately” for vaccine – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1286)
- New surveillance video shows the horrific attack on Lady Gaga's dog walker (pageviews: 1149)
- Sand Ridge Jr. High parents want clarification after librarian used racist phrase – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1134)