SALT LAKE CITY — The National Weather Service has issued a Red Flag Warning for areas including the San Rafael Swell, western Uinta Basin, and Wasatch mountains that will stay in effect until 9 p.m. Monday.
The Warning was issued due to wind and low relative humidity.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Wyoming GOP vote to censure Rep. Liz Cheney over impeachment vote
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- BYU and UVU issue statement, advise two-week deadline to improve numbers
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- Fire crews rescue 4 people and 18 animals from basement fire
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen
- Son of infamous polygamist leader, Warren Jeffs, is dead
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park