SALT LAKE CITY — The National Weather Service has issued a Red Flag Warning for areas including the San Rafael Swell, western Uinta Basin, and Wasatch mountains that will stay in effect until 9 p.m. Monday.
The Warning was issued due to wind and low relative humidity.
Today’s Top Stories
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High
- The most generous state in America is Utah – again
- A new conversation: Dave & Dujanovic starts June 4
- In-depth: Black police officers talk race relations in Utah
- Changing water flow leads to more bugs in Grand Canyon
- ‘Golden Boy’-turned-addict finds newfound life after prison
- Body of Arizona man recovered from Lake Powell marina
- Educators ask parents to help stop the spread of flu in Utah
- People are moving to Utah, making it one of the fastest growing states in the US
- Boxer Rocky Lockridge, “Best Cry Ever” meme man, has died at the age of 60