SALT LAKE CITY — From South Jordan to South Willard and beyond, northern Utah residents are reporting widespread wind damage from an arctic storm the day after Labor Day.
Here are some of the images people have sent to KSL NewsRadio.
For more coverage of the wind storm and any damage it causes, tune to KSL NewsRadio 102.7 FM and 1160 AM or listen live on our website and app. If you have photos to submit, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- A zoning change means another option for the homeless in SLC
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School
- Ogden joins cities observing COVID memorial March 1
- Motivated workers kept airport terminal project relatively virus free
- Why do coronavirus predictions vary so widely?
- Getting the Call to Serve: 7 Easy and Fulfilling Ways to Get Your Future Missionary Prepared…
- Intermountain Healthcare joins national blood thinners study, needs hundreds of volunteers
- Mrs. Kristi Spendlove – Knowlton Elementary
- COVID-19 How to Help