SALT LAKE CITY — Power outages and debris have led four school districts across northern Utah to issue another day of closures after a massive arctic storm swept across the state.
Utah School Closures
Classes in the Salt Lake, Davis, Weber, and Ogden School Districts and Weber State will all be closed on Wednesday.
Salt Lake School District
Davis School District
Weber School District
Ogden School District
The Canyons and Granite School Districts have also issued partial closures in their districts.
In the Canyons District, Albion Middle, Brookwood and Quail Hollow Elementary Schools will be closed.
In the Granite District, Bonneville and Wasatch Junior Highs, Crestview, Spring Lane, Eastwood, Upland Terrace, Farnsworth, Cottonwood, William Penn and Rosecrest Elementaries and Connection High School are also closed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Union Pacific parks over a hundred locomotives in Salt Lake rail yard
- Mount Ogden Junior High School moving to online classes Nov. 4
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Lynda Carter offers wonderful performance at FanX
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- Payson shelter-in-place order lifted; sledgehammer suspect still at large
- RV, Starbucks at center of traffic snarl in SLC
- Lagoon ready to open without reservations
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window