SALT LAKE CITY — Power outages and debris have led four school districts across northern Utah to issue another day of closures after a massive arctic storm swept across the state.
Utah School Closures
Classes in the Salt Lake, Davis, Weber, and Ogden School Districts and Weber State will all be closed on Wednesday.
Salt Lake School District
Davis School District
Weber School District
Ogden School District
The Canyons and Granite School Districts have also issued partial closures in their districts.
In the Canyons District, Albion Middle, Brookwood and Quail Hollow Elementary Schools will be closed.
In the Granite District, Bonneville and Wasatch Junior Highs, Crestview, Spring Lane, Eastwood, Upland Terrace, Farnsworth, Cottonwood, William Penn and Rosecrest Elementaries and Connection High School are also closed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- No school for kids at one Utah school, courtesy of a garbage fire
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- Lincoln County, NV, prepares for possible onslaught
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Tentative deal reached on anti-gerrymandering initiative
- How to prepare home and family for an earthquake
- Lawsuit filed after what police call a road-rage-shooting in Lehi
- “Lights on 4 Lizzy” fundraiser raises thousands of dollars
- Health officials urge Utah’s Hispanic population to keep holiday events small due to COVID-19