CACHE COUNTY, Utah- A body of a lost hiker was found Tuesday in Cache County. The male, described as a Utah Native American, 76-years-old, went missing on Sunday.
Search and rescue was notified Tuesday of his disappearance while hiking. His body was found in Logan Canyon between the Girl Scout Camp and ‘Old Ephraim’s Grave’.
No other details are being released at this time. Questions will be addressed at a news conference on Thursday morning.
This article will be updated when more information is available.
Today’s Top Stories
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- Growing up poor changes DNA, scientists find
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- Hostage situation in Tooele ends with fatal officer-involved shooting
- Ogden man pleads guilty to fatally beating neighbor in 2018
- Police searching for man accused of stealing ducklings from ponds
- Dogs saved from South Korean meat farm come to Utah