Firefighters are maxed out across the west, fighting fires in multiple states, as illustrated by an interactive map from the Associated Press.
We already know it could be one of Utah’s costliest wildfire seasons. But it could also be one of the nation’s worst, with fires visibly concentrated in the western states, but also dotting eastern, midwestern and southern states.
You can zoom in on the map of the fires for more detail and click the target button for specifics about a fire on the map.
- Utah Task Force One looking for victims and survivors of Oregon’s wildfires
- “Nothing left in the bucket”: Wildfire resources run thin
- 2020 fire season could be Utah’s costliest year ever
- Wildfires are ravaging the West coast. Here’s how you can help
- Seeping under doors, bad air from West’s fires won’t ease up
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- Dave & Dujanovic
- Governor, legislature announce deal to repeal increased Utah food tax
- Missing hiker found in Zion National Park after 12-day search
- Police searching for suspect after fatal shooting of Sandy teen
- Gov. Cox: Misinformation about COVID vaccines is dangerous
- Friends, family say San Jose police mismanaged search for tech leader
- CEO saves life of dog after collision with skier
- Utah Safety Council
- Green waste debris drop off locations across northern Utah