Firefighters are maxed out across the west, fighting fires in multiple states, as illustrated by an interactive map from the Associated Press.
We already know it could be one of Utah’s costliest wildfire seasons. But it could also be one of the nation’s worst, with fires visibly concentrated in the western states, but also dotting eastern, midwestern and southern states.
You can zoom in on the map of the fires for more detail and click the target button for specifics about a fire on the map.
- Utah Task Force One looking for victims and survivors of Oregon’s wildfires
- “Nothing left in the bucket”: Wildfire resources run thin
- 2020 fire season could be Utah’s costliest year ever
- Wildfires are ravaging the West coast. Here’s how you can help
- Seeping under doors, bad air from West’s fires won’t ease up
Today’s Top Stories
- Latter-day Saints apostle, cardiologist weighs in on wearing masks
- Trouble with Teams? Microsoft reports problems with “multiple 365 services.”
- Officer Tanya Turnbow, Tooele City Police Department
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- Court weighs if lawyers can compel child victims to testify
- Temple Square lights turn on tonight to kick start the holidays
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Pilot who crashed his own home in Payson had hangar code
- How in person voting works in different counties along the Wasatch
- “Euthanize the police dog” Social Media calls to cancel Paw Patrol