MURRAY, Utah– Authorities have recovered a man’s body from a pond in Murray, officials reported Thursday. Police found the body in a pond at the Miller Estates apartment complex.
The Murray City Police Department identified the man as 28-year-old Collin Stevenson.
According to a press release, there is no known cause of death at this time and it is considered suspicious. However, police say there is no threat to the public.
An investigation into the death of Stevenson is ongoing.
Murray police ask anyone who knows any information or believes they may have seen Mr. Stevenson in the last seven to 10 days to please contact Murray City Police Investigations – Detective Marriott at 801- 264-2688.
Further information may be available after the conclusion of autopsy results.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Courage Reins
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Grandfather of suspect in the death of little girl says he is a troubled family member
- Grace Struiksma – Channing Hall Charter School
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit