MURRAY, Utah– Authorities have recovered a man’s body from a pond in Murray, officials reported Thursday. Police found the body in a pond at the Miller Estates apartment complex.
The Murray City Police Department identified the man as 28-year-old Collin Stevenson.
According to a press release, there is no known cause of death at this time and it is considered suspicious. However, police say there is no threat to the public.
An investigation into the death of Stevenson is ongoing.
Murray police ask anyone who knows any information or believes they may have seen Mr. Stevenson in the last seven to 10 days to please contact Murray City Police Investigations – Detective Marriott at 801- 264-2688.
Further information may be available after the conclusion of autopsy results.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah driver licenses will soon get a “gold star”
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Rebecca Mikkelsen – Washington Terrace Elementary
- Officer Rusty Bingham & Officer Trent Thompson, Riverdale Police Department
- Suspected Utah bank robbers killed man in Colorado, authorities say
- The 5 Best Food and Board Game Pairings
- Dropping mask mandate in April is too soon, county mayor says
- RV, Starbucks at center of traffic snarl in SLC
- Mantua police chief dismissed, other officers resign shortly after
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains