MIDVALE — Burgess for Utah Communications Director Jesse Ranney received a call late Friday night saying there was a truck in the middle of the campaign’s headquarters.
Ranney said there were people in and out all day but luckily there was no one in the building when the incident took place.
“It’s completely destroyed,” He said, “Everything in the office is pretty much gone.”
Congressional Candidate Burgess Owens took to twitter saying that a runaway truck drove into their headquarters and he was thankful that everyone was safe.
“We’re not slowing down! Still knocking doors, making calls and working nonstop!” he said.
— Burgess Owens (@BurgessOwens) September 27, 2020
Ranney said that the campaign has been looking for a new location for the past month and a half, “this is definitely not opportune timing,” he said.
Ranney also said they are working with the Unified Police Department to investigate the situation.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL Greenhouse Show continues Dig Around Town Community Calendar
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will close Missionary Training Center in Guatemala
- Armed protestors march to state capitol, no violence reported
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Sen. Romney calls for vote on bill to prevent mass layoffs for airline workers
- OPINION: A concealed carry permit just saved a young girl’s life
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- COLD season 2 announced: Justice for Joyce Yost