WASHINGTON (AP) — White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she has tested positive for COVID-19. This comes days after President Donald Trump tested positive for the cornorvirus.
McEnany says in a statement that she tested positive Monday morning and is experiencing no symptoms at this time. She spoke briefly with reporters Sunday evening, but says that no members of the White House press corps spent enough time around her to be considered close contacts.
She says that she is beginning the quarantine process and “will continue working on behalf of the American People remotely.”
— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) October 5, 2020
Today’s Top Stories
- NUAMES charter school lifts lockdown on Layton campus
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Sergeant Aaron Johnson, West Jordan
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- New Zealand mosque shooter sentenced to life without parole
- Michele Kersey – Roy High School
- Over a dozen men arrested in online enticement sting
- Tooele County School District
- Corvette goes mid-engine for first time to raise performance