WASHINGTON (AP) — White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she has tested positive for COVID-19. This comes days after President Donald Trump tested positive for the cornorvirus.
McEnany says in a statement that she tested positive Monday morning and is experiencing no symptoms at this time. She spoke briefly with reporters Sunday evening, but says that no members of the White House press corps spent enough time around her to be considered close contacts.
She says that she is beginning the quarantine process and “will continue working on behalf of the American People remotely.”
— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) October 5, 2020
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- ERA Utah supporters hold rally at the State Capitol building
- How to care for Poinsettias
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- Son of infamous polygamist leader, Warren Jeffs, is dead
- BYU and UVU issue statement, advise two-week deadline to improve numbers
- Heart of Utah: Storytelling festival helps young performers find their voices
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen