WASHINGTON (AP) — White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she has tested positive for COVID-19. This comes days after President Donald Trump tested positive for the cornorvirus.
McEnany says in a statement that she tested positive Monday morning and is experiencing no symptoms at this time. She spoke briefly with reporters Sunday evening, but says that no members of the White House press corps spent enough time around her to be considered close contacts.
She says that she is beginning the quarantine process and “will continue working on behalf of the American People remotely.”
— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) October 5, 2020
Today’s Top Stories
- Heat advisory: FEMA says it’s too hot outside
- Powerful typhoon lashes Philippines, killing at least 10
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman
- ‘The End’ of Fortnite leaves millions staring at a black hole
- Tooele County Health Department issues Public Health Order to the owner of The Amphitheater…
- President Nelson launches Instagram page in Spanish
- Aaron Hadfield – Brighton High School
- With online learning, class bullies fade to the background
- Amy Madsen – Ellison Park Elementary
- Prosecutors warn parents about online safety after more than 100 predators arrested within…