RIVERTON, Utah — Riverton Police say the search continues for a woman who’s accused of attacking a 9-year-old boy with a taser.
9-year-old boy notices something wrong
“She is still out there”
“He’s scared,” Wright-Green tells the Deseret News. “She is still out there, and my children are not safe. … There is a psychopath tasing little children and it’s not OK.”
Riverton police think the woman is roughly 50 years old with dark complexion, “possibly Hispanic” and is missing a tooth from the front right side of her mouth. Police say she was wearing a purple dress with a floral design at the time of the assault.
Surveillance video shows a “brownish-grey passenger car” driving away with “an older appearance” and “a University of Utah decal sticker on the back window toward the top.”
Riverton police are asking anyone with information to call 801-840-4000.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- State takes steps to better fund school psychologists and social workers
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Pope sends strong message to US Catholics after Floyd death
- Fire crews rescue 4 people and 18 animals from basement fire
- JayMac: Macin Smith update: My brother was allegedly investigated in Macin’s disappearance
- Trial date set in wrongful death lawsuit for Susan Powell’s sons
- China researchers discover new swine flu with ‘pandemic potential’