KSL Greenhouse Host Maria Shilaos has brought her creativity to the table with these beautiful pumpkin succulent centerpieces!
Here’s how you create these festive pumpkin succulent centerpieces:
What you need:
- Spray Glue
- Glue Gun
- Spray bottle
What to do:
Step 1: Wash pumpkin and let it dry
- It will be difficult to wash pumpkin after you apply the elements.
Step 2: Spray top of pumpkin with spray glue
Step 3: Apple Moss of your choice to the top of the pumpkin
Step 4: Place succulents in moss with hot glue
- The glue will not hurt the succulents, the succulents should take root in the moss and continue to live!
Step 5: Add any additional elements
- Yard Trimmings
Step 6: Once everything has been added, apply water with a spray bottle. Water every 7 – 10 days.
Watch the sped up process here!
This project is an affordable and fun way to add some new autumn elements to your home. The pumpkin succulent centerpieces will look great on coffee tables, dining room tables, and even kitchen counters!
Watch the full video for more detailed instructions:
Today’s Top Stories
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Burgess Owens in Washington for orientation for Utah’s 4th district
- Bad breath behind that mask? 10 reasons and remedies for your halitosis
- Police announce new arrests in Murray mall shooting
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…
- NWSL players now have the option to remain in the locker room during the National Anthem
- BYU rallies to beat Tennessee 29-26 in OT
- Chad Daybell faces new charges a day after Lori Vallow appeared in court on same counts
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27