KSL Greenhouse Host Maria Shilaos has brought her creativity to the table with these beautiful pumpkin succulent centerpieces!
Here’s how you create these festive pumpkin succulent centerpieces:
What you need:
- Spray Glue
- Glue Gun
- Spray bottle
What to do:
Step 1: Wash pumpkin and let it dry
- It will be difficult to wash pumpkin after you apply the elements.
Step 2: Spray top of pumpkin with spray glue
Step 3: Apple Moss of your choice to the top of the pumpkin
Step 4: Place succulents in moss with hot glue
- The glue will not hurt the succulents, the succulents should take root in the moss and continue to live!
Step 5: Add any additional elements
- Yard Trimmings
Step 6: Once everything has been added, apply water with a spray bottle. Water every 7 – 10 days.
Watch the sped up process here!
This project is an affordable and fun way to add some new autumn elements to your home. The pumpkin succulent centerpieces will look great on coffee tables, dining room tables, and even kitchen counters!
Watch the full video for more detailed instructions:
Today’s Top Stories
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Update: Police identify man in Echo nightclub shooting
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- Salt Lake City School District gears up for the year to start online
- 5 tips to stop touching your face
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- CNN and ‘Sesame Street’ to host a town hall addressing racism
- Find a Way Out! 3 Ways You Can Stay Safe During a Mass Shooting Situation Anywhere You Are