AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A man and a woman on a motorcycle were transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition Wednesday night after a crash in the intersection of 1100 East State Street in American Fork. American Fork Police Lt. Josh Christensen said the two were ejected from the motorcycle. Both were transported to the hospital, one was taken by air, the other by ground to the hospital.
Lt. Christensen said the driver of a passenger car turned in front of the motorcycle, which was attempting a left turn. He said it is not clear who had the right-of-way as it was early in the investigation. He also said it is unclear if impairment or excessive speed were factors, and the driver of the passenger car stopped and cooperated with investigators.
Bystanders remained on scene to help officers in the investigation, but Lt. Christensen is asking anyone else who might have seen what happened to call the American Fork Police Department at (801) 763-3020.
Today’s Top Stories
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- BYU rallies to beat Tennessee 29-26 in OT
- Bad breath behind that mask? 10 reasons and remedies for your halitosis
- Church leaders break ground for the Auckland New Zealand Temple
- NWSL players now have the option to remain in the locker room during the National Anthem
- Police announce new arrests in Murray mall shooting
- How does lake effect snow work? A primer
- Fake news: what it is, and how it can influence politics