AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A man and a woman on a motorcycle were transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition Wednesday night after a crash in the intersection of 1100 East State Street in American Fork. American Fork Police Lt. Josh Christensen said the two were ejected from the motorcycle. Both were transported to the hospital, one was taken by air, the other by ground to the hospital.
Lt. Christensen said the driver of a passenger car turned in front of the motorcycle, which was attempting a left turn. He said it is not clear who had the right-of-way as it was early in the investigation. He also said it is unclear if impairment or excessive speed were factors, and the driver of the passenger car stopped and cooperated with investigators.
Bystanders remained on scene to help officers in the investigation, but Lt. Christensen is asking anyone else who might have seen what happened to call the American Fork Police Department at (801) 763-3020.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mount Ogden Junior High School moving to online classes Nov. 4
- Union Pacific parks over a hundred locomotives in Salt Lake rail yard
- Payson shelter-in-place order lifted; sledgehammer suspect still at large
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Lagoon ready to open without reservations
- UDOT to build runaway truck ramp entering Garden City near Bear Lake
- Dave and Dujanovic: the dangers of THC vape pens
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL