CEDAR CITY, Utah — An AMBER alert issued Saturday by Cedar City police for a missing infant, has been cancelled.
Officials reported that the suspect and child were located by law enforcement in Denver, Colorado.
In the initial announcement, Cedar City Police reported that the abduction victim was Peyton Everett Caraballo-Winston, a five-month-old baby with blonde hair and blue eyes weighing 16 pounds.
Police identified the suspect as Emily Luciano, who stands 5 feet 10 inches and weighs about 200 pounds with brown hair.
Today’s Top Stories
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Florida vacation home invaded by vomiting vultures
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- UPDATE: Search crews find missing 17-year-old in Millcreek Canyon
- UPDATE: Boil water order remains for 72 hours in parts of Pleasant Grove City
- Medical pot users face barriers in Utah after legalization
- David Hasselhoff auctioning personal K.I.T.T. car from ‘Knight Rider’ series