LOS ANGELES — The classic game show Jeopardy took to Twitter on Sunday and announced the passing of their long time show host Alex Trebek.
They said, “Jeopardy! is saddened to share that Alex Trebek passed away peacefully at home early this morning, surrounded by family and friends.”
Jeopardy! is saddened to share that Alex Trebek passed away peacefully at home early this morning, surrounded by family and friends. Thank you, Alex. pic.twitter.com/Yk2a90CHIM
— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) November 8, 2020
Trebek was 80 years old and in the midst of a two year battle with pancreatic cancer.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pornography addiction almost destroys a Utah man’s life
- Number of online crimes against children on pace to double in Utah
- Man dies while making a homemade explosive device in Utah
- Donovan Mitchell: good Samaritan deed goes viral
- Let’s Get Moving with Maria: The Empowered Wife
- 9/11: Why witnessing the first draft of history isn’t so great for the witnesses
- Utah lawmakers question school mask mandate for K-12 kids
- Walmart just boosted pay to $15. It’s not what you think
- Washington County Search and Rescue report 5 incidents Sunday, including 1 death
- Vanessa Bryant wins case to obtain names of deputies who allegedly took photos of crash site