Armed and dangerous person of interest in Weber County homicide may be heading to Colorado, authorities say
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — The Weber County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a person of interest they believe to be armed and dangerous in relation to a homicide in Weber County.
The sheriff’s office said deputies responded to a disturbance in the upper valley west in an unincorporated area of the county when they discovered a homicide on Tuesday. WCSO believes a person of interest in the homicide left the area in a black 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser with black rims and Utah plates G143AP.
WCSO said they have reason to believe that the fleeing vehicle was driven by Scott William Russell who they say could be armed and dangerous.
Weber County said they think that Russell is headed to Colorado and ask anyone with information to content them at 801-778-6631 or to reach out to their local law enforcement agency.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mount Ogden Junior High School moving to online classes Nov. 4
- Union Pacific parks over a hundred locomotives in Salt Lake rail yard
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL
- Lagoon ready to open without reservations
- UDOT to build runaway truck ramp entering Garden City near Bear Lake
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window
- Salt Lake City high schoolers now in class four days a week
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Trump says FDA will fast track anti-viral treatments for patients with coronavirus