(CNN) — A pastor in Phoenix was hiking the Arizona Trail with his daughter for a fundraiser when he was hit by a massive boulder.
The two were raising money for Colorado City Dream Center that helps women escape polygamy and human trafficking.
Though he was injured, the pastor says the hike will go on.
He shares his story with CNN affiliate KTVK/KPHO.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mars might have salty ponds next to its underground lake, raising the possibility of Martian life
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- 10 weird landmarks in Utah many new residents don’t even know about
- Officer Zachary Nold, Ogden City Police Department
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- UDOT will not re-open several popular seasonal roads, for now
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Proposed ban on cellphone use while driving clears Utah House
- Kevin Salmon, Cottonwood Heights PD
- Running may be better for the heart than swimming, new study shows