Unified Police (UPD) identified the suspect as Conrad Andrew Trujillo, age 54.
Trujillo is suspected in six bank robberies occurring at the following locations:
- Fashion Place Mall, Nov. 7;
- University of Utah Credit Union, Cottonwood Heights, Nov. 5;
- Chase Bank at 6275 S. Highland Drive, Oct. 29;
- University Federal Credit Union, 3088 S. Richmond St., Oct. 28;
- Cyprus Credit Union, 7160 S. Union Park Ave., Oct. 16; and
- Wells Fargo Bank, 1710 S. Redwood Rd., Oct. 2.
UPD said they arrested Trujillo at the Ramada Inn, 2455 S. State Street in Salt Lake City after UPD was informed he was staying there.
Surveillance confirmed Trujillo’s location. UPD served a search warrant on the hotel room, where they report finding cash and firearms.
Investigators say they booked Trujillo into jail on a federal hold in connection with bank robbery.
Today’s Top Stories
- School won’t let CEO pay off student lunch debt
- Utah actor and producer discusses addiction recovery
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Ex-Davis High teacher who sexually abused 3 students granted parole
- Teens are binge drinking more than ever
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Lethal measures off the table for controlling wild horse herds
- Why Notre Dame Cathedral is so important to Catholics worldwide