OGDEN, Utah– The Ogden Masonic Temple has been reunited with its missing swords, according to a Facebook post made by the Golden Spike Lodge.
The Masonic Temple in Ogden filed a police report with the Ogden Police Department (OPD) Sunday, stating multiple items were stolen from the property.
The items reported stolen include toilet paper, swords and a step ladder, according to Lt. Matt Ward with OPD.
Authorities believe the break-in at 20th Street and Harrison Boulevard happen on Saturday night.
Not only were items stolen, but the building was also vandalized, according to a Facebook post by the Golden Spike Lodge.
The lodge said it is offering an award to anyone who provides information leading to the recovery of the items. It’s unclear the amount of the reward.
Today’s Top Stories
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Sergeant Aaron Johnson, West Jordan
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- Michele Kersey – Roy High School
- Candidate Conversation: Eric Eliason for 1st District, Congress
- Gateway Mall owners say crime is down 79%
- Corvette goes mid-engine for first time to raise performance
- “Judge Judy” ending after 25 seasons
- University venue packed for Anita Hill speech