It’s almost time for Thanksgiving dinner and we all know turkey is the belle at the ball, but we want to know what is Utah’s favorite side dish.
What’s going to be the side that will be the winner, winner at your Thanksgiving dinner?
We’ve broken down some of the most popular Thanksgiving side dishes into this ultimate battle for side dish superiority.
Cast your vote below by making a selection in each one of the eight head-to-head battles and then hit “Submit” at the bottom. We’ll tally up the results and have the results, and a new round of voting for you tomorrow!
Follow us on the KSL Newsradio Facebook page for the results, and the next round of voting tomorrow.
Today’s Top Stories
- New details about Lake Powell boat crash
- Toni Morrison, ‘Beloved’ author and Nobel laureate, dies at 88
- ER doctor: Masks that don’t cover the nose more likely to spread COVID-19
- Police identify woman found dead at Midvale Motel 6
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- Ranch owner seeks justice after longhorn bull, calf shot dead
- Wendy’s is giving its new chicken sandwich out for free, here’s how to get one
- Project Recovery: Casey Scott and Dr. Matt answer your questions
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation
- COLD season 2 announced: Justice for Joyce Yost