It’s almost time for Thanksgiving dinner and we all know turkey is the belle at the ball, but we want to know what is Utah’s favorite side dish.
What’s going to be the side that will be the winner, winner at your Thanksgiving dinner?
We’ve broken down some of the most popular Thanksgiving side dishes into this ultimate battle for side dish superiority.
Cast your vote below by making a selection in each one of the eight head-to-head battles and then hit “Submit” at the bottom. We’ll tally up the results and have the results, and a new round of voting for you tomorrow!
Follow us on the KSL Newsradio Facebook page for the results, and the next round of voting tomorrow.
Today’s Top Stories
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- One dead, five hurt in head-on crash at Bonneville Salt Flats
- Bill would create firearm safety pilot program in Utah schools
- Utah agriculture and food: cook any seeds you receive from China
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Evacuations force California man to cancel SLC trip
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason
- Tulsi Gabbard files lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for defamation
- Knolls Fire Update: Evacuation order lifted but still possible, only 25% contained