And then there were four: The votes have been counted, the results are in and four Thanksgiving dinner side dishes remain.
Mashed Potatoes vs. Jell-O
Bringing in a resounding 93.8% of the vote, the taters trounced Jell-O, securing their spot in the Thanksgiving Dinner final four.
Stuffing vs. Green Beans
In another clear race, stuffing kicked the can of green beans out into defeat with 81% of the votes.
Gravy vs. Cornbread
We’ve heard that gravy goes on everything, and it will continue on in this competition as well. Gravy pushed cornbread off the end of the table with nearly 86% of the votes.
Salad vs. Sweet Potato Casserole
The last race between the appetizing eight came down to salads and sweet potatoes and was by far the closest competition. Edging out the leafy greens, the Sweet Potato Casserole closed the deal for 53.9% of responses and will move on to our semi-final round.
Vote for your favorite Thanksgiving Dinner side now
Cast your vote for your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes below by making a selection in both of our semi-final head-to-head battles. Then, hit “Submit” at the bottom. We’ll tally up the results and post them tomorrow along with a new round of voting!
Make sure and follow us on the KSL NewsRadio Facebook page for the results as well as the final round of voting tomorrow.
Today’s Top Stories
- CPAC chair: Romney not invited over fears for his safety
- Wildlife bridge crossing opens over I-80 in Parleys Canyon
- Protected: Test
- What could you cut out to help you save $1,000?
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- Crocodiles and alligators were once vegetarians, Utah researchers say
- Utah man’s body recovered after jump from top of waterfalls
- Police investigate late report of shooting at Jordan Landing
- Granite School District to publish COVID-19 case counts for all schools
- New Saratoga Springs middle school still not ready