SALT LAKE CITY – There will be no recount. Gravy isn’t contesting the vote. It wasn’t even close!
In KSL Newsradio’s very unscientific poll, our battle of the bulge-causing Thanksgiving sides, there is a clear winner.
Mashed potatoes are the clear winner and they are not looking back.
When last we spoke, mashed potatoes along with their agent were deep in conversation with Netflix, TikTok, and YouTube.
It was talk about spud money.
It was talk about spud power.
It was talk about spud future.
Congratulations, mashed potatoes. You are the 2020 winner of the KSL Newsradio Battle of the Thanksgiving Sides!
Today’s Top Stories
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- 4 tips for getting a COVID-19 vaccine appointment booked sooner in Utah
- Special delivery: Over 500,000 protective face masks transported to Salt Lake International Airport
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- Video of accusations at a fast and testimony meeting sparks response
- Giovanni Pangan, Philippines mission president, dies of heart attack
- Passengers stuck on Amtrak train for about 20 hours finally on their way
- Hey, Utahns over 70: Here’s everything to know about getting your COVID-19 vaccine