Join Maria in this fun and simple project of decorating with fresh cranberries and different items in your yard to create different decorations for the holidays!
What you need:
- glass vase or jar of your choice
- greenery (ivy, rosemary, pine, etc)
- orange (optional)
- water (optional)
- pinecones, walnuts or anything else you’d like to add!
Depending on the design you choose, place your cranberries or candle in first and arrange however your creativity allows! Watch the full demonstration with a variety of options ins in the video below!
How to decorate with fresh cranberries:
Today’s Top Stories
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- 5 tips to stop touching your face
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- Salt Lake City School District gears up for the year to start online
- Detective on the McCluskey case fired for mishandling another young woman’s domestic…
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- All-clear given at Lone Peak High School after possible “wrong school” threat
- Utah lawmakers push for ERA ratification, reviving political battle
- Latest Mitt Romney polls: Republican approval rating drop