SALT LAKE CITY — The Unified Police Department announced that they are offering a $1,500 reward for any information or evidence that would lead them to an arrest in regards to the Akosita Kaufusi Homicide.
Kaufusi’s remains were found near Saltair in late August and police say she was murdered at the Great Salt Lake around Aug. 14, 2020.
According to police, Kaufusi’s last known address was in Millcreek but a records search has revealed that she also lived in Roosevelt and Heber City.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact the Unified Police Department Violent Crimes Unit at 385-468-9800.
Today’s Top Stories
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- NFL wades back into controversy with new Super Bowl police shooting ad
- Utah agriculture and food: cook any seeds you receive from China
- Evacuations force California man to cancel SLC trip
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Knolls Fire Update: Evacuation order lifted but still possible, only 25% contained
- Tulsi Gabbard files lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for defamation
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots