We are getting to the bottom of this pile under the Christmas tree and finding out what the best White Elephant gift will be this year. There were some clear winners in last week’s battle and some who barely scraped by.
Toilet Paper VS. Rubber Gloves
Among the many other household cleaners in our homes, these two went head-to-head to battle it out. Toilet paper came out on top, favored by a whopping 83% of the fans. Look out everyone, you’ll definitely be seeing this contender at your Christmas parties this year.
Christmas Decorations VS. Puzzle
The two classic tales of Christmas decorations and a good ol’ puzzle also competed for the crown in this week’s bracket. With a 73% nod from the voters, the classic puzzle crushed Christmas decorations.
Outdated Map vs. Printer Paper
There are two things in this world people just don’t need anymore: printer paper and outdated maps (you know, with the digital age and all that.) This round was almost too close to call, but, the outdated map won by just three votes and will move on to the next round.
Used Candle VS. Old Ticket
Whether you’re looking for a good old fashioned prank or a soothing scent, both of these used items come in handy once in a while. But 73% of voters agreed that the used candle would move forward in the competition. It’s a classic White Elephant gift that we can’t pass up.
Socks VS. Jar of Nothing
An unlikely pair battled for their spot in the next round of best White Elephant gift of 2020. Socks won with 63% of the vote, and advance to the next round.
Coffee Cup VS. Food
To quote Ice Age, “food, food, glorious food!” Food of course won the battle between it and the oh so overdone Coffee Cup.
Used Gift Card VS. Cook Book
There is definitely a trend within our voting group. We would much rather receive a cookbook than a used gift card. There must be a recipe for greatness out there somewhere for the best White Elephant gift!
House Plant VS. Clorox Wipes
In a shocking turn of events, this one was almost too close to call. However, the famed Clorox Wipes will move into the next round with only 3 votes more than the almighty house plant.
UPDATED: White Elephant gift bracket
Vote for the next round of winners by clicking this link.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL Greenhouse Show continues Dig Around Town Community Calendar
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will close Missionary Training Center in Guatemala
- Can a flag be too big? A North Carolina city is suing RV dealer over large American Flag
- COLD season 2 announced: Justice for Joyce Yost
- Utah National Guard supports fallen mayor’s daughter at debate
- Man dies after hit by car; driver booked for fleeing scene
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Crocodiles and alligators were once vegetarians, Utah researchers say