BREAKING: Top congressional lawmakers say they’ve reached an agreement on a $900 billion COVID-19 relief package.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced on the Senate floor that leadership has agreed to a $900 billion coronavirus relief package. CNN’s Manu Raju reports.
This story is breaking and will be updated with more information as we receive it.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah earthquake preparation and “The Big One”
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Sen. Mike Lee: Trump is not guilty
- Utah parents want vape tax
- Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights
- LOVELOUD set to return to Utah
- Feds aim to corral 800 wild horses from eastern Nevada range
- Salt Lake City high schoolers now in class four days a week
- Police respond to shooting in Kearns
- Northern Utah ski resorts prepared for more snow, season’s end