SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — Emergency officials responded to a rollover car crash that occurred right outside of Harmon’s Grocery in The District in South Jordan Wednesday.
The first car crashed into three vehicles in the grocery story parking lot, according to officials at the scene.
Authorities report an elderly woman was headed westbound on 11400 South when she crossed the median into the opposite side of traffic, then crashed into three parked cars in the Harmon’s parking lot.
Emergency responders had to cut someone out of one of the vehicles. They examined the driver of the car involved in the rollover on scene in the Harmon’s lot, but did not transport her to the hospital.
The condition of the other two individuals involved in the accident is unclear at this time.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- Another 4.4 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week
- What makes soda so addictive?
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device
- A dancing cockatoo named Snowball learned 14 moves all by himself
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen
- Inside a coronavirus hospital in Italy, doctors warn: get ready
- Rare Nike ‘Moon Shoe’ up for auction at Sotheby’s could fetch $160,000