(CNN) — The biggest question this time of year is wondering where you can get a last-minute gift or recipe ingredient during the holidays.
This year, most stores are closed for Christmas Day but are open Christmas Eve for any final shopping or curbside pick-up orders.
Also, while most of these restaurants will be open nationwide, make sure to check your local store for hours because it does vary by location.
Open only on Christmas Eve:
- Trader Joe’s (closes early at 6 pm)
- Whole Foods (closes early at 7 pm)
- Publix (closes early at 7 pm)
- Sam’s Club
- Dollar General
- Home Depot
- Cracker Barrel
Open both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day:
- Bob Evans
- Domino’s (select locations only)
- Ruth Chris steakhouse
- Waffle House
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- McCormick & Schmick’s
- Boston Market
- Panda Express
- Rite Aid
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Special delivery: Over 500,000 protective face masks transported to Salt Lake International Airport
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- 100-year-old ‘Candy Bomber’ tests positive for COVID-19
- 4 tips for getting a COVID-19 vaccine appointment booked sooner in Utah
- FBI Confidential: Human trafficking may be happening in your local park
- Bill Nye sets the world on fire — to make a point about climate change