Governor-elect Spencer Cox announces pick for Executive Director of the Commission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice
SALT LAKE CITY — Governor-elect Spencer Cox and Lt. Governor-elect Deidre Henderson have nominated Bountiful Police Chief Tom Ross as Executive Director of the Commission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice.
Ross was born in Salt Lake City and has 34 years of law enforcement experience, including 14 years as the Bountiful Police Chief.
His appointment would become official if he is confirmed by the Utah Senate.
Today’s Top Stories
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device
- No sign of missing woman who was kidnapped in Kearns 1 week ago
- Boxer Rocky Lockridge, “Best Cry Ever” meme man, has died at the age of 60
- Rare black deer dies of chronic wasting disease in Moab
- Australian woman arrested for inciting anti-lockdown protests
- Police make sixth arrest in the kidnapping and murder of Kearns woman