This story has been edited to reflect that the missing ambulance was located.
OGDEN, UT — Ogden City police say that a fire ambulance they previously reported had been stolen, has now been found.
In an email, Ogden police said the ambulance was recovered “thanks to a citizen who called in after spotting it abandoned.”
In the email, police thanked people that shared their social media post.
This is a developing story, KSL’s previous reporting follows.
OGDEN, UT — Ogden City Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a stolen Ogden Fire ambulance.
Police report, last night someone stole an ambulance from the area of 3rd St and Washington Blvd.
The Ambulance Unit Number is 20142 and is located over the wheel well and should have plate 213672EX.
If anyone sees it they are asked to call Weber Dispatch 801-395-8221.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- Some evacuation orders lifted for the Snoqualmie Fire
- Sunya Osborn – Landmark High School
- Utah women to be honored with new mural from Sgt. Pepper artist
- Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- VIDEO: Sen. Romney confronted by an angry passenger at the airport
- Utah to lower flags statewide in honor of Atlanta shooting victims
- President Nelson, other senior church leaders receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Don’t get a ticket: Know the difference between solid or striped crosswalks