WELLS, Nevada — Nevada authorities confirmed a missing 15-year-old girl from Yakima, Washington has been found safe, nearly a day after her disappearance prompted an Amber Alert.
Angeles Revuelta-Buenrostro took out the trash Monday night and never returned.
AMBER ALERT pic.twitter.com/lgOM0FptBO
— Yakima P.D. (@yakimapolice) January 5, 2021
An Elko County Sheriff’s Office deputy patrolling the Wells, Nevada area spotted the 2008 Lexus named in the Amber Alert. Its license plate, from Arizona, also matched the description of the suspect vehicle. During a traffic stop, the deputy identified the driver as Eric Anthony Landeros.
Originally from Pheonix, Arizona, Landeros, 34, had Angeles in the passenger seat, according to authorities. He was arrested on the charges of 1st Degree Kidnapping and Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. The total bail set for Landeros is $251,140.
There are no further details available at this time. Elko County Sheriff’s Office is working jointly with Washington State Patrol and the FBI on this investigation.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- Tulsi Gabbard files lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for defamation
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Russell M. Nelson to speak at NAACP convention
- Provo High School football game moves back home, frustrating educators
- One dead, five hurt in head-on crash at Bonneville Salt Flats
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason