This article about fun things to do in Logan Utah is sponsored by The Popcorn Drive-In.
Looking for something fun to do in Logan? Here are just a few ideas to grab your sweetie, your family, or friends to enjoy a special Friday night out.
1. Things To Do in Logan Utah Start With A Stroll Down Main Street
The historic Main Street in Logan features vintage antique shops, arts and craft stores, and a number of attractions to spark your curiosity. Walk around the block to the Utah Festival Opera and Music Theater to catch a live performance, or test your mystery-solving skills by visiting the Locked in Escape Room. Or simply go for a walk to enjoy the architecture and surroundings, ending up at the Logan Tabernacle with a stroll around the grounds.
2. Visit Aggie Campus for Activities
Grab your blue and white gear! The Utah State University campus always has something interesting going on for both students and visitors alike. Visit the infamous ice cream shop for a few scoops, catch a sports match and cheer on the home team, or find something else that floats your boat by checking out their calendar for upcoming events. Go Aggies!
3. Grab a Snack
Nothing beats gathering over food. Grab a friend to join you for a special snack that delights as well as excites. The Popcorn Drive-In has all the flavors you can dream of to customize your popcorn experience and features a soda bar on top of that to wash down the kernels. Gift baskets are also available to share the experience with the people who couldn’t make it to the venue with you.
- How Much Do You Know About the High Uinta Mountains? Take this Uinta Mountain Quiz to See How Much You Know!
- Are You Looking for an Inexpensive Family-Friendly Trip? Box Elder County Has You Covered with Cool Spots to Visit This Weekend
- Why Antelope Point Marina Might be the Perfect Weekend Adventure
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Governor releases “Healthy Together” app to track spread of COVID-19
- World’s oldest movie theater is in Kansas
- Washington County Search and Rescue report 5 incidents Sunday, including 1 death
- Governor Herbert weighs in on Trump tweet debate
- 3 sexual assaults in 1 night reported at Utah State University
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Ex-Eagle Scout accused in online drug empire to stand trial
- Missing St. George child found
- The alternative presidential candidate: Jo Jorgensen runs for the Libertarian Party
- Cottonwood Heights police looking for erratic driver