COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The Coronavirus variant identified in South Africa has reached the US with two cases diagnosed in South Carolina.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Iran state TV: Tehran fires at Iraqi base housing US troops
- Changes to the HOV lanes for hybrid vehicles in Utah, starting today
- Mall giant Simon says nearly all of its shopping centers have reopened
- Disney World’s July 11 reopening: 6 things to watch
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- Early morning fire tears through SLC apartment complex
- Need a “working cat?” Best Friends wants to connect you
- Poll says 12% of Utahns say they will opt-out of the COVID-19 vaccine
- On Twitter, limited number of users spreading fake info
- Anti-mask crowd fills Utah County Commission meeting on mask mandate, meeting abruptly called off