SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City police say they have identified the body of a man found floating in the Jordan River on Sunday, January 31.
Police say that kayakers found the body of Eric Granados, age 35, floating in the river west of the International Peace Gardens, near 1100 W. Dalton Ave.
On Sunday police said they found no obvious signs of trauma to the body. They say they will know more once the State Medical Examiner has completed a review of the case.
Granados’ last known address was in Tooele according to information provided to KSL by the Salt Lake City police.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer Tanya Turnbow, Tooele City Police Department
- Trouble with Teams? Microsoft reports problems with “multiple 365 services.”
- Latter-day Saints apostle, cardiologist weighs in on wearing masks
- Temple Square lights turn on tonight to kick start the holidays
- USU Mental Health First Aid
- How in person voting works in different counties along the Wasatch
- Utah hospitals could receive COVID-19 vaccines in less than two weeks
- More than 70% of Americans report wearing a mask in public, study shows
- Temporary flight restrictions in place over William, Ether Hollow fires
- Update: More birds found dead after Friday night storm