SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City police say they have identified the body of a man found floating in the Jordan River on Sunday, January 31.
Police say that kayakers found the body of Eric Granados, age 35, floating in the river west of the International Peace Gardens, near 1100 W. Dalton Ave.
On Sunday police said they found no obvious signs of trauma to the body. They say they will know more once the State Medical Examiner has completed a review of the case.
Granados’ last known address was in Tooele according to information provided to KSL by the Salt Lake City police.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Mount Ogden Junior High School moving to online classes Nov. 4
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- Payson shelter-in-place order lifted; sledgehammer suspect still at large
- Trump says FDA will fast track anti-viral treatments for patients with coronavirus
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Union Pacific parks over a hundred locomotives in Salt Lake rail yard
- RV, Starbucks at center of traffic snarl in SLC
- Salt Lake City high schoolers now in class four days a week