Nothing quite says “game day” like serving up some super snacks. Whether it’s wings, nachos, burgers or chips, we all have a favorite go-to for the big game.
According to Better Homes and Gardens, the number one choice for Super Bowl game day snacking last year was chips and dip. But we wanted to know what scores with Utah football fans.
Choose your favorite below. After you take the poll, look for a special discount from our partners at Macey’s!
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Rebecca Mikkelsen – Washington Terrace Elementary
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- 8 injured after car hits TRAX
- Chris Evans sending ‘Captain America’ shield to little boy who saved sister from…
- POLICE FOOTAGE Lori Vallow’s ex-husband worried about their missing children and his…
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device
- New survey asks for resident input on Dixie State University name change
- Fire-ravaged forests get help from pine cone collectors
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports