Nothing quite says “game day” like serving up some super snacks. Whether it’s wings, nachos, burgers or chips, we all have a favorite go-to for the big game.
According to Better Homes and Gardens, the number one choice for Super Bowl game day snacking last year was chips and dip. But we wanted to know what scores with Utah football fans.
Choose your favorite below. After you take the poll, look for a special discount from our partners at Macey’s!
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- 1.4 million seek US jobless aid, first increase since March
- Students from Pleasant Grove participate in ‘Choose Kindness Month’
- Sandy city officials urging hikers to be more prepared
- Utah Jazz announce 2021-22 regular-season schedule
- This violinist played her instrument as surgeons removed a brain tumor
- Police: charges coming after human-caused fire in Mapleton
- Live-fire training scheduled at Camp Williams this week
- Number of online crimes against children on pace to double in Utah
- 82 year old Topper Bakery in Ogden catches fire
- Professor: gender pay gap not what it seems at BYU