SALT LAKE CITY — Plants and flowers are one of the most common gifts to give on Valentine’s day and the options can be overwhelming. The KSL Greenhouse Show has narrowed down a few options.
Best Plants For Valentine’s Day
One thing you may want to consider when picking out plants is how long you want them to last. Do you want it to last for a few days, a week, or a month? There are many options that satisfy all of those options.
Long-lived house plants that flower
Flowering plants that last weeks to months
Flowering plants that last under a month
More details available on our podcast episode!
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- Opinion: Should police have sent in the dog?
- Report: many new moms stop breastfeeding too soon
- After deadly ambush, Sen. Mike Lee talks striking back at Mexican drug cartels
- Salt Lake City Police ask for help finding a man suspected of burgling several businesses
- Home prices increase in Salt Lake City during the pandemic