Dave and Dujanovic have been talking about the proposal from two freshman state lawmakers to raise the minimum wage, first to $12 by June, and then to $15 by 2026.
What do you think?
Give them a call at 801-575-7668, and tune in to hear the conversation.
Today’s Top Stories
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- Police say West Valley City man planned mass shooting during SLC protest
- Teacher stands by as Vernal Middle School student is viciously assaulted
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- AP changes writing style to capitalize ”b” in Black