Dave and Dujanovic have been talking about the proposal from two freshman state lawmakers to raise the minimum wage, first to $12 by June, and then to $15 by 2026.
What do you think?
Give them a call at 801-575-7668, and tune in to hear the conversation.
Today’s Top Stories
- NASA’s Mars helicopter takes flight, 1st for another planet
- Violence again rocks Minneapolis after man’s death; 1 killed
- Police investigate report of abduction in West Jordan
- University of Utah researchers believe they can significantly improve batteries
- Sea lion at Hogle recovering after eating sock
- Your dog food may be linked to canine heart disease
- COLD: Communication breakdown between law enforcement failed Joyce Yost
- Utah reps criticize fire policies, call for action
- Study shows simple food journaling can double weight loss efforts
- Tooele County Health Department issues Public Health Order to the owner of The Amphitheater…